Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day




I did 6 mother's day cakes this weekend in addition to the birthday cake orders I had. That made a total of 12 cakes. It was a busy weekend but I loved every minute of it. Here are a few pictures of mother's day cakes that were made. When I think of mother's day, I think of "the Betty". She is so much more than a grandma. She is my best friend, my teacher, my assistant (when I fall behind schedule with cakes), my traveling buddy, my mentor, my therapist, my cheerleader and so much more. She has no idea how to use the Internet so I know she may never see these words but she has been one of God's great gifts in my life. I let her know how much I love her as often as I can. I encourage you to let those around you know that they are loved because time is a gift. This moment is a gift. Take advantage of it.