Sunday, June 22, 2008

Pirate Mickey


I know it has been a while since I have added new cakes. Sorry about that. I seem to stay busy these last few weeks. My friend Claire G. ordered this little cutie for her son Peyton's Birthday. They had gone on a Disney cruise and Pirate Mickey was the theme. This cake will feed a lot of people if you serve the top mickey and then the bottom cake. My friend Tiffany called me one day and asked if I wanted an old cake pan she had found. As it turned out, it was this mickey pan. Claire then called and asked for the pirate Mickey cake which worked out so well. Thanks Tiff- Mickeys bandanna, shoes and pants were made out of rolled fondant. The rest was frosting.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Paula-I absolutely LOVED the cake and so did everyone else. Everyone was talking about how cute it was and all the details were amazing. It was absolutely delicious. You are the BEST!!